Monday, May 16, 2011

Cinematic Magic!

Tonight I have some magical clips for you to feast your eyes on! 1st up is an all time clip that was featured on Family Guy last night. They referred to this video as "the gayest video of all time". If by "gay" they mean totally awesome I'm in! I've already started learning Mick Jagger's part so my sister and I can have a dance off. They just don't make music like they use to. *Sigh*



Next up is The Old Spice ad vrs the New Edge Shave Gel ad. I say that Old Spice should take the copy-cat as a form of flattery. Nothing beats the original, but please by all means you be the judge. BTW did I mention I have two tickets to that thing you love?



PS: Me selecting the poor quality rip-off video was not in any way to sway your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment