Friday, May 20, 2011

What could be #morewinningthanwinning?

Grace Potter & The Nocturnals was ----------> THE. BEST. SHOW. EVER. 'nuff said. 


Have you ever had a desire to live in the 60's? Ya know peace, love and rock & roll? Well, for those of us that feel we were born a few decades too late heres our opportunity. From Grace dancing around on stage like some sort of hippy fairy-goddess, to the fog and light show - it was like watching one giant (dare I say it), orgasm of musical talent!

In addition to being completely bitchin' this band is GORGEOUS. I have never seen so much beautiful, long flowing hair flipping around in one place (and no I am not just referring to Grace, this entire band was blessed with fantastic hair). Hell, I'm not from Paris but I am going to go ahead and say "Ooh La La"!

I feel I should also mention that Grace has a set of pipes on her like you would not believe. Girlfriend completely brought the house down with that sex-kitten raspy voice of hers. At one point she was singing solo and it literally took me half the song to realize that her bad was not accompanying her. She is just that good.

A giant thanks to those that joined us! What a fantastic time! Can we go back and do it all over again please?

*Don't forget to bring your ticket stub in this week for a complimentary enzyme up-grade with your facial.

-Peace, Love & Grace Potter Flower Power!

No comments:

Post a Comment